Wednesday, December 10, 2008

MY HEART IS YOU

I make this poem for a special someone whom I never get to see..
I know I sucked in english..LOL..

I don't know how good is this poem tho'..

Btw, thanks for reading. Comment it..:P



'MY HEART IS YOU'




Each day I walked on the grey pavements,
Trying to find what is missing in my heart,
Looking at the beautiful blue sky filled with clouds,
Hoping that someday this loneliness will fade away.

Waiting for so long,
and you came into my life,
An angel had been sent from above,
To erase this loneliness in my heart,
That angel was you.

An angel who make me smile each day,
An angel who makes me laugh,
An angel who cheers me up when I'm down,
An angel with radiant smile came into my life.


You lighten up my life,
You're the colour of my life,
You make me whole again,
Without you I'm vulnerable.


If every wish I ever made
upon a star came true,
I'd still not be happy
as I am when i'm with you,
Because anytime you're with me,
I'm as close to heaven as I can be.



There's nothing makes me happy
than being with you,
There's no one in this world
that love you more than I do,
I don't ever want to love another.

I am yours, you are mine,
I promise that I'll be here
forever beside you, loving you,
Because no one can love me most but you.


My heart is you,
Without you it will stop beating.

2 comments:

miss chelsie said...

Great poem!! :)

rol said...

beautiful poem. very sincere.