Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Labuan Moments!! Who Are We??

Hey hey all you people out there!!!
On the 20th till 22nd of December my family and my cousins went to Labuan..
Well..we go there almost every year. Guess what?
Just to buy the freakin liquor, beers and chocolate!!
Labuan..a free duty island..might as well call it..
FREE DUTY ISLAND [FDI] instead of labuan..LOL..
We were like hahaha all the way..its tiring though..
coz we have to walk to the city from Beta..thats the place where we're staying..
And the most frustrating is..I FORGET TO BUY MY VODKA!!!!
WHAT A MAJOR HEARTBROKEN...
Well..enough me talking..here's some pics that i want to share with you all...





My mum bought me the MOST AWESOME XMAS GIFT EVER!!
LIMITED EDITION CKIN2U FRAGRANCE!! MINE IS THE GREEN ONE!!
The blue one is my bro's and the Hugo Boss XX is my mum's.

We're at the SURRENDER POINT. That is where the japanese surrender.

AWW..I LIKE THIS PIC VERY MUCH...DON'T YOU? SUCH INNOCENT FACE...
I took this picture when we're at the Bird Park..so many cute birds..
and many bird poo! Yuck..blah..haha..
Don't you think this owl is HOT?? Yes, he's freakin hot!!
haha..lol..i fell for a bird!!

This is my cousin, Dawn, lol...its too small for her..wakakaka
Having fun at LABUAN BOTANICAL GARDEN


Here's my cousin, Donella..haha..acting like she was 5..LOL
still having fun at the Botanical Garden..


I took this pic when we're in the MEMORIAL PARK..
It's where the Australian, Indian, Malay, British soldier were buried..
They were brave to fight the japanese...may their soul rest in peace..
Thank you!! We salute you! Amen..
Our first night in Labuan. Playing bowling..
well, the bowling alley in Labuan suck butt!!! Trust me..

My cousin, Desmond, with his white shade carrying his sister's SLR..
hahaha...LOL

I was bored so I went to the balcony for air...
Night time in Labuan..so peaceful and quiet..
people there sleep early..anti-social much..lol..kidding..

1..2..3..Everybody JUMP!!!
lol..we looked like a group of crazy cuzzie...
my cousin, desmond took this pic...

OK..everyone..pose for me..
Attitude please! Strut here and there..
Alas, perfecto!

Photographer: Give me Rawr!
Everyone: RAWR!!!
Me: I'm a Mental!!

Well..thats all..actually..there are more pictures in my phone..
i'm just too lazy to upload it..hehehe..
btw, hope u enjoy..
Labuan Moments!! Who Are We???


xoxo,
DyingIsYourLatestFashion a.k.a Jace






No comments: