Monday, December 29, 2008

I Don't Give A Damn What Happen Between Us!

I don't give a SHIT what happen between you and me!
It was just a goodbye..a friendly goodbye, you oof!
Then, you go like GOODBYE FOREVER and log off...!!
Why are you doing this shit to me? Why?
Now, you're not talking to me..then its goodbye forever...
Arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!
You're driving me crazy...You...You...
You always in my mind..wherever i go..its all you..
Your face kept popping in my head!!
Why is it hard for me to make you FADE AWAY?????


I look deep into my heart,
and found my heart bleeds,
You left saying its forever goodbye,
When you left,
I sat on the grass looking at the stars.
It was shinning brightly and it twinkles,
The stars at night reminds me of you.
Your great smile,
Your amazing brown eyes,
Makes me happy all the time.
Its just hard to forget the amazing part in you.
You left me with tears flowing down from my eyes,
You left me with crooked smile on my face,
You left me with my heart shattered into pieces,
You left me with a broken heart.
I love you so much so I have to let you go,
But why is it hard for me to make you fade away?
Eventhough you're gone in my life,
But memories will still remain in this shattered heart.
Goodbye.

1 comment:

Dangerously_Corrupted said...

Well written poem =]
Hmm..hope u'll be alrite soon.

take care.