Thursday, July 30, 2009

Why is it so hard to understand you?

Gosh, why is it so hard for me to understand of what you're going through now? When I asked you, you said that you don't know. It's like you're telling lies about your life. I've known you with lies alongside. I just want to know what is your problem so that I can help. I know you're wondering why do I cared you so much about you. You want the answers? First, you're my friend and as a friend, I don't want you to get hurt. Secondly, it would be such a waste for you to die at a young age. You would not experience life and thirdly, I have this feeling which makes me wouldn't stop caring about you. This feeling that turned into a love kind of feeling which I've kept it for quite sometime. I think our friendship is on the verge of breaking down which I can feel it will happen soon. I want to ask you this question. Am I a friend to you? i'm sure you will just answer yes but what does your heart truly say? That I want to know. I guess, I will leave it that way then....

No comments: