Saturday, July 11, 2009

well..that was pleasant..

Today was.....AWESOME!! and pleasant..hehe.. My dad, me and elyn went to watch Drag Me To Hell at growball. That movie nearly gave me a heart attack. Seriously O.o but at the same time it was funny. You should have seen elyn just now. She borrowed my hoodie and guess what she do with it? She zipped it until it covers her face and the wore the hoodie throughout the movie. It was really funny if you saw her. Teehee! Damn, that movie gave me the chills..urgh! :P Screaming everywhere..heart pounding every scene..I have to close my eyes for goodness sake. Lol, I can't stand the excitement of the movie..hehe.

Now, i'm begging you please go to this site, Tun Dr.Mahathir's blog and VOTE whether you want teaching of Science and Maths in Bahasa Malaysia. PLEASE VOTE FOR NO! I'M BEGGING YOU! PLEASE! PLEASE! WE WANT TO GO FUTHER NOT BACKWARDS! Those who vote for "Yes", seriously..what a waste of good education towards our future, "Whackheads!".
Here's the link..
http://chedet.co.cc/chedetblog

PLEASE..PLEASE!! VOTE FOR NO! THANK YOU =D

No comments: