Sunday, July 5, 2009

Farewell to KM-HELL..Greetings To MAKTAB GAYA

Heyy..i'm back peeps! Back in Penampang! I came home yesterday. I can't believe that I'm finally home! HOME! But, I missed my friends there. My roomies. I met so many friends from different places and they all are so nice and supportive. I don't know if I can find friends like that when I'm in maktab. Its coz, i'm the only one from smsm who got accepted there. And my lecturer said the orientation was one of the worse orientation of all maktabs. She said that because she studied there. Now, i'm scared. Gah! Gosh, I so miss my roomies.. Eqah whom I called mummy, Nora with her alarm that woke us up and Rose who likes to study. I also meet a friend in the toliet..LOL! Her name is Audrina, she's from Convent and we're on the same floor but different room. She lives just across my room and she's hella cute. LOL! She's my toilet buddy along with my roomies. We go to the toilet every night at 11.30pm. Seriously.. Later, I'll show you in my next post pictures of us on my last night staying at matriks. TOILET BUDDIES MOMENT!! Down there are the pics where I celebrate my birthday with them. It's early to celebrate coz my birthday is on the 10th July which is on friday. I wanted to celebrate with them coz I know I won't be with them on my birthday. So enjoy the pics...





Me and Shar...

ahhh...kiss me?

My smsm peeps..5 years we've been classmates in smsm..
Goofy faces :P

Finally! A decent smile from them.. =D

My roomies!
From left: Eqah, Rose and Nora.

Woohoo! All in!
There's Audrina xD

aww..with the cute faces :)

Cheese!!! Hot smiles!

My Cake!
Chocolate American Cake!
Yumm >.<

No comments: