Friday, July 10, 2009

Birthday!! Woohoo xD

Happy Birthday to me! Teehee! I'm 18 years old! I'm old! Noooooooo!!! But I can finally go into clubs! Woohoo! Jugs..here I come! And I can mosh! Finally! Woooo! Moshing!! Hah! Like I ever been to gigs before :P owh well, I can mosh in my room while listening to BMTH.. So, today's my birthday.. First one to wish me was my mum while I was sleeping. She and Joanne went to KL today. Thanks guys for the wishes by texting me..
My gratitude goes to these following people:
  • Lee Foon [first one to text me at 7.40pm]
  • Effie
  • Step
  • Shar
  • Brenndan
  • Ain
  • Hazel
  • A1T2 class [my classmates in matriks]

Thanks guys for the wishes. But the most touching moment today is when my friend, Shazziey, called me [btw, she's my classmate in matriks A1T2] and my whole classmate was there..and they sang me a birthday song. I was so touched. My A1T2 are the best class ever! Aww..I miss them so much! I want to go back there! Huhuhu..but I can't. I want to be a teacher. And have you guys read the newspaper headlines yesterday? The government wants to teach Maths and Science in Bahasa Malaysia. I was both shocked and angry. Why would they revert back?! I don't agree with their decision. We are so going backwards. What happen if students went to other country to study? I mean, they learned Maths and Science in bahasa when their in school and what if they futher their studies in other country? They would learn all things in English. I'm a soon-to-be English teacher..well in 6 years..and I disagree with the government decision on this. My major is English and my minor is English Literature and MathScience. Ahhh..this is so not happening! Well..mind that for a while. Its my birthday and why should I be angry today anyway? Owh well...

Down there, are some pics of my classmates, A1T2..


During KAKOM

With Miss Masitah beside me..

During my farewell party on Friday..
I miss A1T2 so so much..heaps!!