Wednesday, July 8, 2009

I despised this confused feelings in me

Heyy.. i'm lazy to update my blog everyday. So..umm, I'm updating it today xD
Next week, i'll be leaving home again. Thank goodness, its nearer to home. Gosh, I hope the orientation is not bad as my lecturer said it was. Before that, Rest In Peace MJ! I will remember your moon-walk forever. So..i've been thinking alot these past few days. Actually, since last week. Let me ask you something. What is it feel like to have confused feelings in you towards two people? I'm having it now. I'm already madly deeply in love with this person..then there's this another person I met when I was in Labuan. First, it was just a crush then I'm beginning to develop feelings for that person. I mean, this person's smile..when you see it, it makes your heart sings..like when you're angry, if you see that person's smile, it will make you calm. Seriously, i'm not joking around. To add up, this person is always in my head. God..I feel so guilty now. I'm already taken and I love V. I can't like other people other than V. We've been together for like 11 months and one year together anniversary is just around the corner. Although we are far, I mean very far from each other, we'll never stop loving each other. We talked on msn, and I called 1 or 2 times a week. Ooookkaayyy..nuff said. About this person that I'm crushing on.. the eyes and the smile..wooed me. My friend advised me, not to fall for that person coz I'm already with V. Ahhhh! I'm seriously confused. I can't cheat. I love V very much. Argh! Mind me..idk where to express myself so I express it here.. neways, thanks for reading..

xoxo

No comments: