Tuesday, February 23, 2010

@#$%^&*(&^$%#%^&


Fuck everything! Arghhhhhh! Why do she have to make my life miserable?! Bloody fucking hell? Oh yes, I'm wrong! I'm bloody wrong..wrong..WRONG!!!!!!!!!!!! Yes, I'm mean! Ugh! I thought that this morbid and depressed feeling will be gone forever after vanessa but you just make things more worse.. yes, I have your heart but I feel like giving it back. I'm not sure, I don't know but inside me, I'm missing you. I know in me that I can't let you go but I'm trying hard to but I really don't want. I'm confused, really confused, should I be with you or not? I feel like I'm in a box which you held it tight and wouldn't free me. I need space to breathe, to walk around and to see the world. Because of you, I'm like so upset now and I feel empty inside. But the most weirdest part is, I MISSED YOU SO MUCH! Now why am I missing you? I'm not suppose to miss you, or anything. With you being a part of my life, sometimes make me happy but sometimes it made me sad coz you were being morbid and all and eventually I'll become depressed. Gah! Nuff said bout stupid stuff!

No comments: