Monday, February 1, 2010

crappy morning...fun evening..

why do Mondays have to be the worst day all of days?! Bad luck much?? I don't have the mood since saturday coz someone in the house made me feel like a stranger. UGH! You know how much it hurts me deeply?! I feel unloved! There's a hole in my heart coz of you. I can't believe your blood run in mine. DAMN! plus today, monday..that bloody discipline lecturer told me that my hair was too long and he bloody told me to tied it. What the bloody effin hell?! My hair is not that bloody long, it's bloody short for goodness sake! How can you tie a short hair?! My gawd! Where's your head sir? Saturday till today, I feel like I'm really a mess. And YES, I DID cut myself. I like the blood flowing from my wrist and arms. The pain came out along with the blood. To be honest, I like it. Yes, I like it very much. I don't care if I cut my veins or anything, I just want the blood to flow out. It makes me calm. Yeah, my friends were angry and I know I did wrong, but I just can't control myself when being in a shitty situation involving my mom. When it comes to here, I might breakdown so badly or I might want to die. I know its wrong to take your own life, but I can't take it! I feel so hurt inside, being left alone hanging in the abyss. A poor soul calling for help. Let me stop talking about sadness, move on to me being happy.
Ahhh..happiness. Me likey. Today is our PE performance that we need to do a lot of moving. It was fun and believe it or not, after doing it I feel so happy. The best way to cure sadness is hanging out with your friends. Damn, it works! *Happy dance* after that, we went to Alladin Restaurant and we have our dinner there. With all those talking and laughing, at last my sadness fade away. *Again, happy dance* I love all of my friends. Also, I did something naughty today. Woohoo! Thats more like me! HAHA! Owh well, gotta sleep now. Ciao :D

No comments: