Friday, April 9, 2010

Need your opinions on depression :)

Well..assignment.. the usual..

What to do? It's going to be a really hectic month..

We have to write a persuasive speech by choosing from these topic given:

1. Environment

2. Health

3.Culture

4. Education

5. Gender and Society

6. Social Issues


From these topics, I chose Social Issues coz yeah you know the world is like upside down now, social problems here and there. I decided to do on depression. Anybody have ever suffering from depression? I need some ideas, I've been in that situation and I have my own opinions but I need other people opinions too. So, tomorrow I have to show to my tutor my introduction of my essay. Wish me luck! xoxo


By the way, here's my title for my speech..

'Depression' - Silent Killer

No comments: