Sunday, February 21, 2010

labuan>>>awesomeness!

[my favourite pic of all the pics..coz we're showing off our asses! :D]

Okay..labuan was so fun! Though I went there for like every year, but this time is with my friends, no grown ups..I repeat..NO GROWN-UPS! Mwahahaahahahaha...FREEDOM! :p
Finally, I'm out from my house. A dream come true. So, we went to Menumbok then we ride the speed boat, bumpy yet fun. We arrived at Labuan about 10am. Then, we check into our hotel, Pulau Labuan 2. Haha, our room [girls] were small but what the heck.. Then we went to lunch then walk around UK for few hours. After that, we rent car and we to interesting places, took pictures then go. Was so much fun and all the things I've been stressing bout all gone. Then night came, we went back to the hotel, shower and go out. We had KFC for dinner and we went to matriks. Ahh, good memories are been made there. I meet up with Stephanie, Mel, Yvonne and OMG.. Steffi. I don't know why but she seems so happy to see me and I am happy to see her. And she smiled all the time when we're both talking, and when I was about to go home, she's kinda sad. Awww.. I wished she would feel the same way as I feel towards her. Thats what I told Candice, "I'm in love with someone but she's straight." Steffi is who I'm talking about. When I see her, ohmigosh, its like you can hear birds chirping and your heart sings. Most happiest part for during meeting her is when she said, " Can I get a hug?" OMG, hugging her made me smile and i'm still smiling now. I've been smiling since friday night and kept thinking about her. I so so want to meet her again. Ok, nuff said bout matriks, lets move on to nightlife. After matriks, we went back to the hotel, we bought 12 bottles of beer. HAHA! We didn't drink much but yeah, we did drank like 5 bottles. Then my friend and my cousin sleep early. Boo hoo! So, me and the girls went out and drive around labuan. We went out about at 2am. Guess where we end up? We went to Pop In. Its a pub/club and OMG it was awesome! The atmosphere...the people! AMAZING! So, I drank a bottle of beer coz my friends were not in the mood. My friend, Nana, drag me to the dance floor.. so I danced my hearts out. I don't care what people thinks, I dance! Fuck yeah! We went out from the place at 3.30am then head for McDonald for a bite. We went back to the hotel about 4.30am. Oh my, I can't sleep so I didn't sleep for the whole night. Hihi! I didn't bought anything there tho coz I spent my money mostly on food, beer, hotel, transportation, and other stuff. We're planning on going back there when we have the time. I can't wait. But after April, there's no reason for me to go to Labuan coz my friends finished their course in matriks on the 18th April..so yeah. But Pop In is a place I must go. Imma go to bed now, tomorrow class start, xoxo.

No comments: