Monday, December 21, 2009

I now can say you're a bitch!

Two months have passed since that incident involves us two, its still stained my memories. The memories of you, tainted everything in me. Since then, its hard for me to find someone to love. But what you did to me was beyond repair and it hurts so much. It's gonna be hard to forgive you. I can't forget, okay?! Somehow I think I still have feelings for you. I talked to my friends about it, she said you're entirely destroying me. At first, I don't agree with her coz at that time, you mean so much to me. What happen to the words you texted me last time, "I will never leave you. I love you forever and always". Do you really mean it when you say it to me. What about the thing you promised me? You never even try to keep it. You know how much does it hurts me knowing that you promised that you'll never do it again but you keep on doing it. You know who made me realize that being with you was a mistake? I met this girl, her name is Karissa. I was so sad and I told her about you. Guess what she said? She was so angry and called you a "bitch". When I told my friend about it, she also agrees with me. Came to think of it, you are one. After what you did to me 2 months ago, yes you are one. You left me to be with another person, thinking here you and him are going to be happy together. But no, you broke off with him and be with another person. I now can really say IT WAS A MISTAKE FOR LOVING YOU. You know what? Karissa has made me happy. She's different from you, she's not like you, and she's way better than you. All you do is making me sad, believe it or not I was never angry with you coz I love you so much. Really, I was never angry at you and yet you keep hurting me. I know you didn't realize it. When I went to college and its hard for me to talk to you, I cried you know. When I called you, it makes me happy to hear your voice but at the same time I was sad. I cried many times coz of you. I never told you this coz I don't want to make you worried.


Now, I realized.. you're a bitch! Thanks to Karissa. She have healed what has broken inside me, she always made me smile. I love her dearly and she means the world to me. I hope you realize yourself that you made a mistake being with me. I hope you do.
I REGRET IT ALL!

No comments: