Tuesday, January 12, 2010

yesterday was history today is????

PE was awesome yesterday. Akmar, Amirul, Jazul, Me, Gracie, Nana, Dora, Candice, Esther and Jun laughed really hard. It's coz of the joke that Jazul made talking Malay-Thai-Japan accent and myself, talking a scotland accent which make Esther laughed till tears came out from her eyes. Gracie lost her voice, OMG! Okay, today was forum during LDV and our group topic is about Sex and Gender. I talked about sexual orientation and wow, I don't know coz I kinda blushed. Coz this topic is somehow related to me. I explained using my general knowledge and I think some people including Madam is suspecting something. Owh well, at least they know and I'm actually okay with that.
So, me and Karissa 1st Month Anniversary is almost near. I'm more happier being with Karissa rather than being the that bloody person. She made me so happy and she remember our anniversary unlike..ughhh! the other person. She said to me that I'm the reason for her to get up every morning and that just put the biggest smile on my face. She's the reason I smiled whenever I sit alone. I'm so lucky to have her in my life. All I hope for is, I don't want her to hurt me as Vanessa did. I can't take it anymore. I hate being hurt and I hate hurting people. All i want is to make people happy and I'll be happy. Is it that hard to ask? I hope me and her are gonna last long and happy together. I don't care what people thinks tho. I know some will accept and some will not. So please, leave your bloody conservative life and move on to the new era of life already.

No comments: