Friday, January 1, 2010

awesome new year!

Goodbye 2009..well hello 2010! Well, this year's new year, I think its the best new year other than the other new years. Indeed, I'm shocked too. I thought it would be bad but I was so wrong. Hmm..maybe I got drunk this year and thats why I was feeling happy. LMAO! When the clock struck 12.00am last night.. was the happiest moment in my life. I called Monique and whoa her voice was so adorable. I seriously love australian accent. Owh yeah, when I was hungover last night, and was about to sleep, someone came into the room and gave me the most adorable hug ever and she said to me, " I'm here now". How adorable is that? She hugged me while I was laying on the bed. Made me happy and I hugged her back. And someone was jealous of us..ahaahahaha! But yeah, she ended up in my hands and I love cuddling with her. That was a cute moment. Hmm..I think this year is starting to be a good year after all. Hmm, okay that was an early judgment. We'll see what's gonna happen this year, and I'll be an official senior..haha! Bullying time? I'm not that cruel. Okay, i'm currently talking to Vanessa on msn now, this may sounded weird but I'm happy talking to her. I'm in cheerful mode now, maybe coz by the drunkness or maybe I am really in a cheerful mood. Haha, but still, I missed her tho. Should I tell her that? A bit confused here. She might think I'm weird or something. Owh well, 2009 has passed..its 2010 now. New challenges..new drama..new me!

No comments: