Sunday, January 3, 2010

tomorrow is the day! D:

Ah-ma-gosh! I can't believe its finally tomorrow!! I'm going back to college tomorrow! ohmylord!! Its so fast and i'm just starting to enjoy the hols. UGH!!! New roommate..new everything! I hope she's not bossy or snobbish. I really want communication! or I'll die! SERIOUSLY! I'm not used to being friends with someone older than me..well except for Dora and my cousins..gosh, time will tell then. New challenges..new drama..arghhh. Am I in the right track? Being a teacher? I mean, look at me! With this attitude and stuff, gosh! I'm so not gonna be a role model to my students in the future. I drank, I cuss, everything that is bad. So am I right for this? Gosh, I need someone to hit me. NOW! I'm just gonna accept the fact that I'm going back tomorrow.
Okay..talked with Vanessa again. Told her that I couldn't forget her completely then she said " I thought you did :( " what does she meant by that? And when I asked why, she said that "coz you were with someone". Again, what does she meant? Does she still loves me? Or she wants me to forget her? I'm really confused right now. But really, I do still have feelings for her. Believe it or not, I asked opinions from 11 people. 8 gave me the same answer and 3 different. Hmm, I better make sure of this or I'll end up getting hurt again. I hope she's not drunk when she say it tho. If she were, all of the memories will come back and haunt me again. Nuff said bout it, anyways..I missed my cousin. I missed her so much! Coz I really liked when she hugged me on new years day coz it was so sweet of her and adorable too. She hugged me with full of care.. she's 14 and very matured too. Matured than me. Some of my cousins dislikes her tho coz they said, she's harsh. Well, she is but owh well, like I said, she's matured for her age. Wow, its been like 3 days without texting Karissa. I'm guessing, she wants to end it, between me and her. *sigh* why does this keep happening to me? Gawd! OWH WELL.. like many people say..that is LIFE. Pfffttt.. right..
Anyways, I'm going to bed now..church in like 7 hours. Have a good life people :)

No comments: