Saturday, June 13, 2009

Wrapped In Your Arms *Joanne you must read this*

I'm here..to stay..nothing can seperate us..
And I know..I'm okay..
You cradle me gently...
Wrapped in your arms..
I'm home..
Hey..hey.. damn, its been a while since I last update my blog. Well, it's not my fault coz of too many assignments. Noticed the lyrics above? What do you think about it? I think it's beautiful. The song is called "Wrapped In Your Arms" by Fireflight. So much had happened during college time. It has been a month for me in matriculation. A bloody month and yet I feel, its like years there. Another 11 months to go. Oooh jolly..can't wait..HAH! As if! I've been dying to get out from the cage. Seriously its tearing me apart. Owh well..life must go on. I haven't done my account, economy, maths and business management tutorial tho. Hehe..i'm lazy. Unlike all my roommates..they were like study and study and study..wow! Stress bah juga tengok dorang study. I'm at my aunt's house now..using her neighbour's wi-fi. Oooohh..i'm evil..mwahahahahaha! LOL! Yesterday was a sad moment for me. Coz, yesterday was perjumpaan mentor-menti and our activity was telling our story about the past, present and future life. The lecturer asked us to draw pictures bout it. So, my story begin like this. In my past life, I told them that I was an ex-smsm student..happy being with my friends and spm. I also told them that I cut myself and they were all shocked including the lecturer. Move on to the present life. I drew a house and a sad face. Which mean I'm homesick. Then I started to cry when I started to talk about my mum. I cried and cried..then most of my friends started to cry. The lecturer comforted me and ask me to calm down. Okay, nuff bout the sad part. Moving on to the future. Still crying, I told them what I want to do in my future. I said to them I want to study and get a well-paid job and with all the money I have, I told them I want to migrate to Australia, bring along my parents with me and take care of them. The funny part is, when I told them that I don't want to get marry. Lol, the all giggled including the lecturer. Yay! No more tears!! Hehe.. sempat juga bah mau buat lawak. And something makes me realize yesterday. All my friends in the same tutoran as me were all supportive like when the lecturer advised me not to cut myself again, they were all like.."We're here for you!"..Gosh..you don't know how flattered I am to have such friends like that. Okay..on wednesday..someone pisses me off! Its the bloody lecturer in Science Informatics. Damn, he...gah! I don't want to talk about it! I punched the bloody wall for that and now my right hand is still hurting. Also, I voluntered myself in English class to do the MUET speaking. Not only me but also my three other friends. I know..its going to be hella fun. Hehe...so, thats all from me today...
Especially for Joanne, Jocelyn, Mum and Dad...
I missed you guys heaps and heaps! Yes, i'm homesick and I feel awful being away from home. I cried everytime I think of home. I missed using the wi-fi..I missed spunky..I missed everything. Sometimes, I feel weak witthout you all by my side. I feel like I can breakdown anytime. I almost quit that day. But something has stopped me from quitting. That something is you both, Mum and Dad. You've done so much for me and I know I must do something in return. I'm sorry for thinking about quitting. This one week, there are lots of tears coming out from my eyes..I'm sorry, I can't help but to cry and cry.. I Love you all so much..
From Labuan with Love

No comments: