Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Confuse? dead confuse =(


What I heard from our KJ just now..was.. rather a shocking yet devastating news. It made me think and i've never ever think like this before. Eight of us will be chosen to go to the other program which will twin with UiTM. Now, here's the problem. I'm confuse whether to go or not, my head told me to go but my heart told me to stay. My mom told me to go...
Here's the pros and cons if I go to the place...

PROS
  1. The place is big and convenient
  2. it's in KL, well.. shopping haven
  3. most of my friends are there
CONS
  1. Homesick, hard for me to adapt
  2. meeting new friends..again (not good at it)
  3. Far from parents (not a good thing for me)
  4. High cost of living
  5. I hate the traffic and some people there
  6. I don't enjoy the attitude of some people
  7. Rudeness (some)

GAHHHHHHHHHHHH!

God please help me to choose the correct path, please let me have peace of mind in making this decision. Amen.

No comments: