Friday, October 2, 2009

loving you was my favourite mistake..


Today is the most saddest day in my life... and it's really happening now.. remember how much I wanted to break up with vans? Yep, the day is today. I'm both sad and relieve. I'm sad because I felt a part of me empty. I'm relieve coz there's nothing to think about anymore.. I'm going to miss our memories that we've shared.. I have bout 1000 or more texts from vans in my phone.. It's hard to delete.. OMG! I think I'm regretting it..shit! NO!!! I must move on and forget bout it. Pretend that I never met vans..pretend everything was just a fairytale dream.. I don't care! Well, I hope they both have a better life.. i'm sure vans will be happy without me in her life..more happier when she's with alex. They both good for each other. All I want is for her to be happy..as much as it really hurts me so deeply..like a knife stroke into my heart..her happiness is more important. *sigh* ow well..here comes single life again..

No comments: