Thursday, October 1, 2009

I really want you back...

My heart longs for you, my soul dies for u, my eyes cry for you, my empty arms reach for you.

I keep thinking of you since the day we've talked. I know we've had our time together and it was over in the middle of march but I've realized that I still love you although 5 months already passed without you with me. I still have feelings for you.. and you don't know that. But I really want you to know that. Ahh, when are you going on msn?? I want you..I want you..I want you..whoa..being greedy there..hehe..but still, I WANT YOU! Idk why tho coz, I have this feeling that you still love me.. dammit! I'm a hopeless romantic person.. which is bad! Bad me! But..I'm with Vans..but..but..so many buts aye.. argh! I just want you back!

No comments: