Thursday, August 13, 2009

Breathless

Today at Social Study class, I feel so bored..Idk why tho..coz this is the first time I feel bored in SS class..that's where my mood swings started to kicked in. Then came the "Thoughts" and something had crossed my mind..I really don't know what it is but that something really hurts me..a poem popped up in my mind..here it is..

Breathless

Walking this path leads to nowhere
The skies growl above
Thunders crashing there and here
With the feeling of anger
I looked down to the ground

Walking with my head down
With a feeling of sadness in me
I cursed this world for being so cruel
So cruel that it hurts me inside
I cursed, “Damn you!”

As I walked on the grey pavements
With a face filled with sorrow
Tears flooded my eyes
Flowing down through my cheeks
Bloody tears

I stopped and stand on the ground
Drowned in my own tears
Gasping for air
Feeling weak inside me
Breathless

No comments: